Excellence with Cost Effective Results
A SUPERIOR PLACE FOR YOUR PRACTICE
GPM offers experienced lawyers a challenging and rewarding opportunity to become part of a unique law firm. We actively recruit attorneys who have an existing client base and specialized law practice. Our attorneys are highly-accomplished practitioners. They have strong work history as partners, of counsels, general counsels (or equivalent), and associates from many notable law firms. We believe that GPM offers attorneys a superior platform for practicing law:
• Our attorneys are better compensated. We have developed a unique reward system of compensation that allows our attorneys to benefit from their own work and projects. Our effective firm model results in higher compensation for our attorneys and cost-effective rates for our clients.
• Our Attorneys have more flexibility and autonomy in their practice. Attorneys at GPM have the freedom to control their practice and their workload. Each of them sets their own hours, billing rates, and vacations. Our attorneys are not subjected to administrative duties or committee commitments that will take away time from their clients. Our attorneys have the freedom to develop clients and work with them directly. There are no minimum billing requirements.
• Our attorneys enjoy working with their accomplished peers. At GPM, we do not recruit new law graduates. As a result, we do not have a seniority system. We seek well-seasoned lawyers to join our firm.
• Our attorneys enjoy a friendly working environment. Our attorneys and staff are the keys to our success. GPM administrative staff enables the attorneys to provide the best service to our clients. At GPM, we strive to improve our work environment at all levels.
• GPM is a full-service law firm that is focused on cost-effectiveness and client-based service. We do not have a pyramid or hierarchy of associates or partners. Our attorneys are directly responsible for their legal projects. GPM is effectively run by a Managing Director who oversees the overall well-being of the firm, attorneys, and its staff.
GPM recruits talented lawyers committed to excellence and professionalism.
If you are interested in working at GPM, please contact:
Troy D. Phillips, Managing Director
Glast, Phillips and Murray, PC
Copyright © 2015
All Rights Reserved
Unless otherwise specified, the attorneys listed on this website are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
DALLAS PRINCIPAL OFFICE
14801 Quorum Drive #500
Dallas TX 75254
Phone: (972) 419-8300
HOUSTON SATELLITE OFFICE
Phone: (972) 419-8300